Friday, November 17, 2006

Last Weekends

Last Saturday, I went for clubbing with a bunch of gals. We went to Zouk. It has been so long that I didn’t go for clubbing since 2 years ago on my birthday. We went to Velvet Underground as the gals like the music mode there. It played most of the R&B trances that really groove to dance. I was so long never dance, but I got the mood to follow the beats until my back aching. We also went to Zouk Mainroom to check out the Gate Crasher performance. It was fantastic trances but it was too loud of the music system until I’m nearly deaf. We’ve been dancing all night long since from 11something til 3am.


After we had finished with our clubbing nite out, we went to have breakfast, tim sum. We were chatting for hours while eating some tim-sum. We’d hanged the place until 6am then we headed home.


It was a tired day nite with my body aching. It was nice to meet new bunch of friends. Once I reached home, I didn’t get much sleep as I got to accompany my ex-colleague to someplace at 8something.

Before I leave my house, my naughty cat, Cun-Mon did some stunt.

Yar, he climbed up and started meowing around. I didn’t bother him but I took the photos of his stunt. He is such a naughty cat. He is a fat cat still can climb up near the ceiling.

My ex-colleague, my mun and I went to Brickfields to do something. We were had our breakfast; ya again I have my 2nd breakfast. After the breakfast, I called up my friend to wake her up. She suggested having photography outing at KTM Kuala Lumpur. So she asked me to call her up. I’d called her at 11.00am. My ex-colleague was so kind to fetch her then dropped us at the KTM. Thanks, man.

We both gals were hanging around the station. We’s captured a lot of photos. She was just a beginner and she want to learn more on using the SLR camera while I use Digi-cam that I could borrow. The Panasonic Lumix LX-2 featured it widescreen view at 16:9 and with 4:3 and 3:2 being cropped at the sides. Most of the pictures were taken with a panoramic view. Here are some photos taken by me




Here are the photos taken by my friend:


After we hanged out and took some photographs, out of plan, we decided to go to watch a movie at Times Square. We walked around the KL to take a bus to the place. Once we reached at the mall, we bought the tickets for the late afternoon show on The Prestige. While waiting for the movie before it shows; we hanged out at the Borders bookstore to get a rest feet after the long walks. Silly we took some photographs there.


After the movie, we took a bus to KL town and we were hanging around the Petaling Street then headed home. It was tiring outing though we both didn’t have enough sleep from the clubbing and tim sum for breakfast previous day.

No comments: