Thursday, November 02, 2006

Awana Genting Resort

During the Raya holidays, I went to Awana Genting Highlands with my aunty and her family. We went there on Monday afternoon and came back on Wednesday. We went up and down between the Gohtong Jaya for our breakfast, lunch and dinner and even for supper. We also went up and down to Genting Highlands cause the aunties want to gamble but not me. I went with Annie (one of the aunty’s friend’s daughter) to the Outdoor Theme Park for the first night. Nothing much to play the games as they getting to close for buka puasa by 9pm. Supposingly the theme park close at 10pm instead some of them started to close by 9pm.

I didn’t take much of photos but I took a lot of Reis’ pictures. Here are the some of the pictures:




I would like to thanks, again to my aunty and all my cousins for letting me to join them for this trip. Thanks!

No comments: