Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Feast

On 22nd October, grandma and I went to Minna’s house for a feast. My aunty and her daughters, Kimmie and Ah Peng Jie helped to make poh-piah and steamboat stuff. Therefore my cousin-bro came back from Sabah (workplace) for a week holidays with his fiancé except Minna herself got to work in flight. It was my uncle’s birthday. They were having a feast to celebrate his birthday.

We had poh-piah for our brunch. Steamboat was for our dinner. Very full-loaded. Eat non-stop.

First I would like to show, how to make a perfect fold-packed yummy poh-piah. Here is my uncle pro to demostrate:




We had a birthday cake for uncle. Bought by his children from Secret Recipies, Chocolate Banana Cake. At first Ah Peng Jie was complaining and unsatisfy with the decoration of the cake. She complained that the assistant of the cake shop simply done with the decoration. She asked for my help to re-decorate the cake.
Here was the outcome:




Happy Belated Birthday, Uncle!
And thanks to my aunty for the foods and invitation to come over her house to have the birthday feast. Thank you!!!

No comments: