Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kids

I've forgotten to post this photos with some kids. They are Min's children, Laura and Adam. Their father has a blog. Check it out.

I got involved on Min's shooting with different kind of idea/concept in every month for her weight-loss diary that featured in the magazine. This time concept will be getting involved with her children. I've gathered them at the park with nice morning weather. Laura, the eldest and only daughter always wanted to be featured in the magazine with her mum, so here it is. Adam, the youngest and only son had appeared in previous issue. That's why Laura was so excited to be in the shooting though she was quite sick, according to her mum.

The shooting was great and fast. The children was happy.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Are they your kid? They look like you...ha

xiao-ahmei said...

They are not my kids. How I wish I have my own kids someday like them, cute and happy.