Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sushi

Thursday was the public holiday and yet I went to work, again. But I did had a great 'makan' for japanese foods at Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens. I got to know this place when my cousin-bro brought some sushi for grandma. My grandma couldn't finish them all so did she asked me to eat some. It was delicious though the ready-packed wasabi wasn't spicy.

So, I met up with Irene to have our second attempt for japanese foods. We had a very late japanese foods at 3rd Floor, Mid Valley (I forgotten the name of that Japanese restaurant) previous days ago but we weren't satisfied because there were not much selection of sushi.

Sushi Zanmai was small but cosy to have a pleasant dining at the counter section of the conveyor belt with different type of sushi. I wasn't satisfied with the services which might unlucky for us to sit somewhere unseeable spot but their foods was fresh and delicious. The prices were not bad which quite cheaper than other sushi joints. It would be nice for second visit.


Next, I would like to show my collection of toys. All the toys that I bought and few of it was given by my friends, were put in the shelf. A tiny space of shelf. I think I need another shelf to put my 12-inch Bearbrick. You could see the wall is dull as in colorless.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I say, what you all working as arr? Working during public holiday? Oh no....felt hungry already lar....