Friday, September 28, 2007

25 September 2007 - Mooncake

I thought this year Mooncake will be same like last year; no celebration. But my ex-collegemate, Enrique called me the day before to have a small gathering at someone's place to eat those variety of mooncake that he had.

So we discussed and I suggested to have at my house. They all were agreed and 8 of them came to my house while eating different kind of mooncake while having hot greentea of wine while chatting.

Most of the conversations were related to our jobs, travels, on how others doing etc. It's been a long time my house do not have gathering with bunch of people. I thought I scare that they will dislike part of my family members were sick in the house but they don't care.

That nite, my cat; Cum-Mon was admirable. :)

Thanks everyone for coming; Enrique, Falice, Joe, Alan, Jason, Jeff, Conny & SauHong.

No comments: