Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yvonne's Birthday

I want to wish my dearest ex-colleague, Yvonne a Happy Belated Birthday.

Her birthday was yesterday that she has turned early 30s this year. It was a mini surprise celebration for her during lunch hour. It wasn't planned but spontaneously agreed among with other ex-colleagues through MSN chat.

I went all the way to Sri Hartamas, bought a stalk of lily with nicely wrapped and a medium fruit cake. I went to meet up ex-colleagues; WeiPing, Jeffery and Ken at their office which was nearby Yvonne's office. Then I went to Yvonne's office to deliver the flower and cake, as if I'm a 'deliver-lady'.

She was suprised get to see me and she was never thought of that I'll be coming. We went to Rakuzen for lunch and chat and took some pictures with her. It was her treats for us and she was insisted. We sang birthday song, make her wishes and everyone get to eat the cake. It was 2 hours lunchbreak but it worth of the celebration.

I hope that she will be happy all the times with her new own family!

Photos' time!



No comments: