Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Most recently

...finally get back to my norm of sleep, starting today. I've been into all 'nightlong' for about a week.

My life seem almost too much to handle when a day is not enough. I got so many things to do but I couldn't figure which is most important? What's important to your life? Which one will you do first in your life?

Here I came to this email from my colleague about "The Mayonnaise Jar and 2 cups of Coffee". It goes with an empty huge mayonnaise jar to fill with these items:
1- two cups of coffee drink
2- golf balls
3- sands
4- pebbles

Which one would you fill in with first?
There's a meaning behind of the arrangement once you've decided.

To some of you might have read about this.
Post yours in Comment Box or in Chatterbox.
:)

Update:
I'd attended a wedding luncheon of my ex-collegemate, Sau Hong at Sri Kembangan last Sunday. I've met most of them since the last gathering when I got snatched. Didn't know Chee Yen got her 2nd child, Isaac. He was so cute who is just 2-month old and he looks exactly like his elder bro, Oscar. To some of them are planning to get married next year...

I know I do attend alot of weddings this year as you can see most of my photos are. Friends were asking me when is my day. I told them I couldn't find anyone who is compatible. I wish to get married and have few kids by taking care of them, no need to work. A good life ahead with happiness. Guess this is just a dream....

Anyway, post a picture here (from Joe's):

No comments: