Saturday, June 28, 2008

With them!

When works stressed up your mood, you couldn't show it to your dearest cousins. I love being with cousins for an outing.
Out of sudden, Ah Huat and Darren messaging me through MSN. They were planning to watch a movie as Ah Huat got nothing to do last Saturday.

I told them I was very broke and I could only tag along with them. :) They were so nice to treat for this outing. Heehee. Ah Huat belanja movie and Darren belanja dinner! Lovely!

We watched 'The Missing' and had dinner at Italian restaurant in The Gardens. The movie was okay for me just that Darren unsatisfy with the message of the story. Dinner was great as most of us enjoyed the sharing dishes.

Too bad Lay Teng couldn't come along as she got to work on a night shift.


Love you guys!!!

No comments: