Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Darcy's Wedding

Went to Darcy's wedding dinner at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa last Saturday. He invited only certain people as his invitation was very limited and small. The dinner was held at one of the chinese restaurant in the hotel; I forgotten the name. It was very small hall which could occupy 200 people. The foods were not bad. The live band was okay but I think the lead singer was too exaggerate. I want to upload the video but there's nothing much to see. The live band performed most of the 80s songs.

Here are the pictures. Didn't take many cause my digicam was out of battery. The digicam lost it screws that cause problems.


Got of his wedding photos. Love the first one. :)


Congratulations, Darcy and May! May live happily and sweet. Shall see you guys in Singapore, if I ever plan to go there! :)

No comments: