Saturday, June 28, 2008

Traditional Spanish Dance Show

I was totally out from my blog as per usual busy like a shit, working non-stop and also part of my activities on how to learn swimming and also I got to learn to dance Spanish dance.

On 14th June, went for Spanish traditional dance workshop organized by Embassy of Spain. Thanks to my colleague, Ker-hsin for inviting me to participate this workshop. Though its free but worthless experience. It held at KLPac from 3pm til 6pm. I can't imagine that I could survive long enough to learn the steps for the beginners. By the time I get to catch up the steps on legs, then need to coordinate with the hands' movement. I seriously couldn't cope. My brain got stucked. Just got to know how to dance with the legs. My hands were just on my hips all the times. But my whole body truly numb when I got home. >_<

On 16th June, get to attend their Traditional Spanish Dance Show-Iberrica De Danza at KLPac.

Hint: One of the male dancer is really cute like horpit in LOTR movie. Hahaha

No comments: