Monday, June 09, 2008

8 random facts about me

I got tagged by this Justin, long time ago. Thanks to him I got to dig pictures something about me. Or got to really think of what I'm going to write the facts about me.

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!
1. I love pets especially cat, now.
My first pet was a dog. We got her 9 years ago.




2. I was a fat young woman. But now I think I had gained some weights.



3. I am a lazy person. No further saying about that statement when you get to see my room.

4. I am quite a dummy of everything in a bit; computer technology, politics, insurance statement, government etc

5. I am still single and available *wink*wink* Pick me! *Terms and conditions apply. LOL

6. I am the youngest child but not spoilt. My mum still love her children especially to her sons but she still love me, but not as much to my brothers.

7. I love collecting toys, those collective famous toys in Japan-Bearbricks, eviRob, Blythe...


8. I’m always broke. Always not enough money to spend though earn from dog’s work. I need to pay this and that… bills!!!

Guess that's all for now. I need to tag 8 people which I think I do not have that many people to kena tagged. So, I got no one to tag.

Haha.... Pinky wanna get tagged. But she got tagged by herself! :)

1 comment:

Pinkity said...

Tag me Tag ME~ HAHAHAA