Monday, April 03, 2006

Present from Minna

Minna, my beloved cousin-sis gave me an early-present for my birthday. As she mentioned to me when we gone out together that night that she had bought a present from UK. She wanted to give on my birthday as a surprise but the way she gave me a surprise, doesn't sound like it. As she told me that she bought it from UK. She made me guess what is the present and I had no clue for it.

She finally gave me the answer and she made the confession of the present that she got to take the whole box in order to escape the airport taxes. I understand what she has gone through and I don't really care about the packaging.

She gave a UK-made parfum from DKNY. I have no idea that she gave me a parfum. It was a 'Be Delicious DKNY Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz'. She wanted to give me on my birthday but I told her instead that she had brought in here, why not just pass it to me. I'm anxiously want to use it that why I gave this reason. Hee ;)

So, I went to her house on 26th March to collect the gift. That day was supposed we get to clubbing but she got sick as she doesn't have enough rest right after her flight. Interesting that the next day she got to fly back and she wants to go for clubbing. Naughty her. Anyway, got her gift with a greeting card. CUTE. Adorable. Kawaii.



I think this is the first ever present in my life. Like the fragrance. Like the smell. Like the bottle. Like the present so much!!!

Thanks again, Minna!!!

No comments: