Monday, April 24, 2006

Bitter Sweet on My Birthday - Part 1

Why bitter sweet? I don't know. There were mixed feeling in my heart during my birthday. First, it was my 2nd brother who has left Malaysia to work in overseas. Although we were not as close since the childhood but I'm going to miss him. I'm pity his children (my niece & nephew) who were left here while he went to overseas to work to earn money. Now my niece is staying with her mum at Jinjang while my nephew is staying with his nanny (his aunt). Such unpleasant childhood which is same like mine.


My brother told my niece that he is leaving somewhere to work that won't have the time to visit her. She was very unhappy, unwilling him to leave and she cried. Poor girl.

So on my birthday itself, mum, 3rd bro, 2nd, Cindy (his girlfriend) and me went to KL Central. From KL Central, my bro can take the KLIA Transit. My mum and Cindy followed him to KLIA while I just bid farewell to him at the KL Central. I couldn't follow him as I need to work and his flight at 10 something in the morning. I managed to take some photos with him. Here we are:

My bro looked somewhere, don't know what he looking at.

I wished him bon voyage and take care of himself. That's it. Saw him with Cindy and mum walked towards the transit entrance. In noon, I called mum to ask whether she cried or not. She said she got cried when Cindy cried. My bro cried too. Too bad I didn't follow them to capture the moments when they all cried.

No comments: