Friday, March 31, 2006

Works had finished, life moves on...

Pretty sad case when I got to find out that 10MB of free web space from TIMENet Planet have fully utilised. I need to find another free photo hosting to upload images. So I got registered to Photobucket and starting to upload those pictures of my ex-collegemate's wedding. Photobucket is damn slow to browse and upload them one by one. This is gonna take ages to boredom and lazy. Last time I used the TIMENet Planet by using the FTP Access program that even more easier to upload. My goodness...

On 18th March 2006 was my ex-collegemate, Mun Yee got married to her long-term boyfriend (now is her offcially husband, Inn Seng). I went to the groom's house with Erique and his wife, Falice (who both of them also my ex-collegemates) as we couldn't make it to the bride's house. We knew the groom well, so we waited them to come back with the bride. At about noon, the groom brought the bride to his house to have the tea ceremony with his entire families and relatives. They were crowded. You should see it yourself on these photos below:


The groom brought the bride to his place to meet his families & relatives and tea ceremony. The bride got alot of *blink blink* from the groom’s relatives. And they all happily to stay together as ONE heart.


Me with the bride, Mun Yee.

After the tea ceremony which took almost an hour, they both finally get to rest in their room. We took some photos in their bedroom and that was the day on the Big Day. They got to rest and continue with the process in the night.

During the wedding dinner, not much photos taken with the bride & groom cos their guests were over 500 people which was a huge hall with a big crowd. They only managed to 'yam seng' on the podium to the large crowd. This is pretty tiring.

But then I was really enjoyed myself with taking alot of photos with my other mates at our table.



Left: Chee Yen with her baby boy, Oscar who was just 2+months old. Right: Jeffery was trying to figure out how to carry this cute boy. Trying to have baby talk. :)

Here are the candid shots:

Group photos.

Here are the candid shots:

Top Left: The bride & groom on the end of the wedding dinner. The other photos: I was trying to have some candid shots with my mates. I like the bride's gown, sexy!

It was a really enjoying. Got to meet the other mates where someone who got married, that where we get together for once. Some other mates didn't come due to their own excuses. Chee Yen's baby is cute. Everyone looked pretty and gorgeous especially the bride!
Congratualtions and have a wonderful days ahead to Mun Yee & Inn Seng.

No comments: