Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Meet Party on Monday??

Minna, my beloved pretty babe beautiful lovely cousin-sister SMS-ed me for meet-up party yesterday. Actually I was happy to receive her SMS-es that she came back to KL after her exhausted flights. Back for good for 3 days only.

I was wondering where shall we go for party/clubbing on MONDAY??! Monday is a working bored day which not many clubbers will be hanging around but only on those corporate people hang out at the pub/bar for happy hours.

Nevermind, Minna asked her galfriend, Tiffany to come along which mean 3 of us (gals) hang out at Outbreak Steakhouse at Bangsar Village. We just call cocktails for Minna and me, smoothies for Tiffany herself (she is the driver, so she can't just drink & drive). :)

Minna brought some photos to show us on her Korea trip that she haven't re-arrange into an album. She was compiling almost 50 photos while Tiffany and me were waiting like a nerd for the album. We got chat and while Minna busy arranging the photos. I'm happy to meet you, Tiffany although you were my junior high school. Nice knowing that you were the best buddy of Minna since Standard One.

Later on, there was 2 guys came when they gave Minna a call to find where she was and she invited them to join us. Since the more the merrier. Minna's friends; Kenneth and Neal. Nice meeting them too.

Past 12 midnight, Tiffany got to be home since the next day got to work and her parents worried about her. The Outbreak was closing and we ahead to the next round, yam cha session. Before that we took some photos and here are the few shots:


Frankly speaking, the guys (Kenneth & Neal) took the pictures were sucked. I think I shall give them one free session on 'how to shoot a nice potrait' so that they won't waste the memory card or the photographs. Sorry guys for being so sarcastic. But it's true guys. You need to brush up with your photography skill as a basic to attract the gals to fall on you. ;) Maybe someday, we might meet up again with Minna along to become the model.


After the shooting, we accompanied Tiffany to the carpark and bye-bye to her, we went to nearby mamak for the yam char. It was a nice conversation with the guys. Get to know them although Neal still studying dunno-I-forgotten what course he studied, something related to medical lab where else Kenneth is a businessman cum contractor.

Here were the some of the conversation that I picked:
Neal: So, you guys driving here?
Me: No. The gals dun drive here.
Minna: Kenneth drives here. The red car. (I was paused with question marks)
Neal: Oh, then how you gals goin back?!
Me: We gals here is waiting for volunteer to fetch us home.
Neal: Oh!
Minna: Kenneth's car only can fit himself. His car is very limited seats. Only can fit the baby-sit. (I was wondering what car he drives)
Neal: Oh, then how you gals goin back? I can drive you gals home.
Me: (pointed at Neal) You shouldn't said that. You should say, "I will fetch you gals home" without any more further any questions on how we goin back without a car.
(Minna was laughing while Kenneth just smiling)

Guys, sorry again for being so sarcastic. Anyway, thanks Kenneth for the mamak treats and thanks to Minna for the night itself. It cool to meet with your friends and had a funny-laugh chit-chat. Should do this more often. So that I won't be bored at home.

p/s: And thanks again for the birthday gift you bought for me in UK. Anxiously waiting and eager to use it. ;)p

No comments: