Monday, March 13, 2006

Pinky:st Toy

Last weekends I had an outing which seldom do. Saturday I got a call from Kon Ngun (ex-collegemate-Foundation Class year) early in the morning to have a meet up for lunch. Actually he called because he rejected my plan to meet up the week before. I have not seen him since he left the college after the foundation year. It was 10 years ago.

So he came to my house that he could remember but he went to the wrong house at the same row of my house. He came with his best gal-buddy, Lynn. But lucky him, he didn't get lost. There we went to nearby Plaza Central the chinese stalls restaurant for lunch. After that we went to Mid Valley to meet up with his another friend who works there.

It had been long never see Kon Ngun. He changed alot. His body changed to thin and he looks older. Well, 10 years there must be changing. Like me. I changed too.

I bought a toy in Mid Valley which cost me RM32.90. It's Pinky.


I knew this toy from the www.xl-shop.com. I wanted to buy this toy as it got the character, the finger pointing and also the cat. Heehee

Here I took some shots of Pinky:



Yesterday went for lunch with my ex-colleagues at nearby Ampang Point and as well to Ms. Khoo's new house. We visit her new house at nearby Ampang which is a condo/apartment lots. Nice building and the house too. 4 rooms with 2 toilets and the kitchen. The living hall is big but the kitchen is small. Anyway, it was a nice place to stay where she stays with her husband and daughter at 11th floor.

I hope incoming weekends I am occupy with something activities rather stay in the house the whole watching TV (kinda bored).

No comments: