Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mapping Personality Awareness

I found this interesting on how you people who knows me well, can evaluate my personality. Here are what I think of myself as:

Arena

(known to self and others)

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

Façade

(known only to self)

bold, happy, quiet, shy, silly

Unknown

(known to nobody)

able, accepting, bold, brave, calm, caring, cheerful, clever, confident, dependable, dignified, happy, idealistic, independent, ingenious, intelligent, introverted, kind, loving, mature, modest, nervous, observant, organised, patient, powerful, proud, quiet, reflective, religious, searching, self-assertive, self-conscious, sentimental, shy, silly, spontaneous, tense, trustworthy, warm


Please take a few minutes to mapping personality awareness of me. Click here.

No comments: