Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Pictures - Antique Film Camera

Here's what I got, discovered by mum. She showed me this antique camera. She asked me whether the camera can be used. I was trying toying with it and told her that this camera can be used. I told her that this camera is using film and it's very classic which is totally different from other compact film camera.


So, I took it and did a experiment by using a roll of 36-ISO 400 Fujifilm. I was excited to take few snapshots at first, but when I showed to ex-colleague, Riza, he said this camera is a half-shot in one frame. I was puzzled. I couldn't understand what he was trying to say but finally got to know the meter of shots were till 72 shots. I was telling him no wonder I couldn't finish the roll. I took randomly in whatever occasion.

Apprently, all my shots were out of focus. I do not know why. Maybe I didn't really do some research on this camera before I get to simply shoot. :) But, they were turned up in a experimental roll of shot. Hahahaaa

Here were the shots:












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg..Olympus was proud to build a half frame camera that time, isit Olympus Pen EES model? but seems not alike...your mum hou sai lei wor!!

xiao-ahmei said...

My mum was cleaning up the room and she found the camera.
It's Olympus PEN EF.
Those pictures were all blurred.
Dunno why?