Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New 2009 Year!

Year of 2008 has ended, just like that. Guess the busier, the better, I reasoned (got the phrase from a novel). But I think I have achieved to some of my 2008’s resolution.

Let's flashback:
1- Paint my room.
I didn’t get to paint my room. The excuse was LAZY. No, no… I didn’t have my own room. This new year I need to shift to another room.

2- Fix my home-PC.
I had thrown my home-PC. Thanks to someone who is generous enough to get it a fix, and found out it was a piece-of-crap. It meant I need a new one, but I can’t afford that. Sigh.

3- Save some money, be a ‘less spender’, clear off the credits
I didn’t get to save some money. Most of my money was spent on trips. I still have to clear the debts on my credit. Another sigh.

4- Take good care of myself. Fit in life. Lose some weights.
I had quit my gym which I don’t have the time to do my workout anymore since I’ve been paying without going. That was wasting most of my money. But still keep myself busy with works, as usual. I don’t know whether I had gained weights or not, that fall up and down with the machine.

5- Travel with mum to somewhere-alone.
I did it! I brought my mum to travel to Hanoi with Kew, Kew’s mum, Daniel, Daniel’s mum, Daniel’s mum’s friend, which were seven of us! My mum was happy to get to travel, but I think she wasn’t enjoyed with the weather and such a humid place. But then, she got herself a hair wash at a small little saloon! And also she did massage with other aunties!

6- Meet the Mr. Right.
I didn’t get to meet the Mr. Right, yet.

7- Get whole-body medical check-up.
Even to a whole-body medical checkup, I didn’t get to do it. Shame. But I’m scare now. I’m scared that something is not right.

8- Learn German language.
I guess I need someone to sponsor to this foreign language learning. I didn’t really getting into it. Maybe because of the financial tighten.

9- Do/involve in at least one charity.
Did I do anything good deeds? Hmmm…


So, welcome 2009! And I don't think I want to set resolutions. I got some plans for this new year. SAVE MORE MONEY!!! I WANNA BE DEBT-FREE!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, people!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new years!