Thursday, January 08, 2009

In December, last year

Just a fast review on December month last year.

I bought a Xmas Bearbrick Couple to add-on my collection. These bears could glow in the dark! I love glowly stuff.



My migrated lasting friend sent this cute lovely Xmas card. At first I glance at the stamp, I couldn't resist the piece. I love collecting stamps. But thanks to Calvin for taking sometime to choose this thoughtful card. He knew that I love cat so much that's why he chose this card. I still like my Cum-Mon! :P



Mum's birthday falled right 2-day before the Xmas day. I bought her a hand bouquet of lily that she was so in love with fresh flowers. I'm too! I love the smell of freshness. After work, I handed in to my mum while she was in the room. She was so touched, which nearly cried but didn't, blushed to receive the flowers. She didn't receive flowers since couple years ago. My mum scolded me just now for not taking her picture with the flowers, for memories worrr....



Sometimes I do work on weekends for just not wanting to waste the time for loitering at home for doing nothing. While I was doing my works, and printing the thumbnails of the pages to put up on the board, I saw this hugemongous spider hide behind one of the piece. Freak me out that I was alone in the office.



I took many many pictures in films. Later will upload what I had shot.

No comments: