Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Upset

I'm so pretty upset this few days. I had bad days for having dysfunctional computer at home. The old model of laptop can't be surfing net as only could MSN. I wonder. Dunno why. I need help. Definitely a help from someone who can fix them. I'm seriously zero in computer knowledge. But I got to thanks to some of friends who are far away from the country willing to guide me by giving directions to find the causes. How I wish you people were here. I still dunno what's wrong with the computer.

My cousin-sis, Minna asked me get help from cousin-bro, Darren. It seem everyone is very busy with their own activities. But I had called Justin to help me to fix it. I know I get alot of comments of buying a NEW one. How I wish I could afford that, though a desktop computer is just less than a RM2K.

Sigh.

Not only that, at work I got some problems which doesn't work well according to my planning. Shit.

No comments: