Thursday, October 09, 2008

Outing with cousins

First Raya, my cousins wanted to hang out together as usual; movie and dinner. They; Darren, Chin Huat, Lay Teng and Wei-Wei came to my house to visit grandma. They have been quite long didn't visit her. They came in the noon, bought some foods for grandma to eat then we went for our movie in Mid Valley. We watched Painted Skin then we had Zenmai for dinner.

I'm really happy to hang out with my lovely cousins as we could talk whatever we want. I think we didn't get to gossip. We just talked about works, relationship, life... :)

I'm really thanks to Darren for the movie, thanks to Lay Teng for the bubble tea, thanks to Chin Huat for the dinner. Hahaha... although I'm the eldest in the group, they all belanja me, I think most of the time. Love that charms of them.




Thanks, ya!!!

No comments: