Thursday, October 09, 2008

That Saturday

On 27th Septemeber was my cousin-bro (Eng Seng)'s wedding. Remember the place that I helped to decorate the house with red synthetic cloth and ribbons.

I went to their house as early to follow the whole family to the hotel to get prepared and make sure everything is in proper order. I got myself a professional artist do my makeup with fake lashes. It was pretty. I was assigned to give direction on photographing to photographers when there's needed. My job was simple. Stand, walk around, eat...





I spell Reis is a wrong alphabets, it supposed to be 'Reese'. :)




After the dinner, the next morning is the Groom to pick the Bride from the hotel. Originally the Bride is from Sabah, but we had the ceremony all in Kuala Lumpur. I didn't follow the Groom instead I stayed at their house to help out when needed.

After the tea ceremony, we had buffet dinner at their house. I was over-exhausted and I didn't stay up very late. I went home alone without my mum early as 8pm. I went to sleep as the next day need to work.
:)

No comments: