Wednesday, August 06, 2008

What did I do on Friday, Saturday & Sunday?

Approached by my colleague last Friday, to watch a play by these people in a church where its nearby my office that proclaimed it's a hot-selling tickets show. I went and watched and verdict that it wasn't that good as you had seen those where held in KLPac or Actors Studio. It was just a normal play that when it was the end of the show a pastor giving speech on the moral of the story.

I don't really like the 'keep-on-changing-scene' which quite annoying in a such a huge stage. Irritated when every changing scenes, the audience started to clap hands. The story was okay with the sense of human being's life and some humor. Credits will be on the videography which they have 2-huge LCD screen that shown the different angle of each actors; like you've seen in a TV. Disappointing was that, at the end of the show, there was not those artistes to come out for the audience's applaud. Instead a pastor came out to give his speech. One of his sentences: "For God, so love, for world", "Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship".

I couldn't want to hear more on his speech cause I'm not a Christian, so I asked my colleague to stay if she needs more blessings from God. She said she got enough (she is Christian) and decided to leave.



Last Saturday, attended colleague's (Kinah) wedding-a Malay wedding. We reached there at about noon where we had a buffet-style lunch. Her wedding theme was purple. It was very hot day where we were sweating while eating under canopy.


Last Sunday, went to watch The Mummy with Castina. At first I heard it was a crapped movie but it wasn't that bad. We went to have lunch at Tony Roma's at The Gardens. Since we both haven't try this restaurant before, so we give it a try. Mana tahu it wasn't as good as Chili's. We called a starter; Red Hot Buffalo Wings which is very similar to Chili's Wings Over Buffalo that served with creamy Bleu cheese dressing. Just that Tony Roma's chicken wings are crispy fried with spicy sauce which go with Chili's; but I prefer Chili's, not to fried/crispy. Then we called our own main course which mine was Fish Grill-King Pin with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce served with rice which I replaced with more veges. Castina's is something burger. Totally suck. The side dish of veges weren't cook that soft to chew. It was like eating ulam. Tasteless. And we spent for that unsatisfied lunch for about RM80++. I think if both of us eat at Chili's it won't be that pricey much. For good taste I would rather go to Chili's but their services are suck! :(

No comments: