Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Chocolate Heaven

Tagging along with my colleagues to attend an event at Pavilion, KL last Thursday. It was an official launch party of a chocolate lounge from Theobroma. They had invited most of the celebrities which I can't really name them, as I only could recognise their faces. We went there right after our working hours, which we had arrived late but not to be missed the special appearance by Pussycat Dolls.

At first we were curious whether its a real or a fake group that we wouldn't want to waste our time going all the way there. We called to confirm and yes, they were in Malaysia. We reached there, there was a crowd, sandwiched and hot. It was located nearby the Dome Cafe which is outside. We were mingled around while enjoying eating the chocolate fondue, unlimited. LOL




I couldn't stand and just eating, I went to the red carpet side to see the performances. They have choco show which those models cat-walking with a stray of chocolates. So silly. Then they have violin performance by Genervie Kam. Then came this special appearance by Pussycat Dolls when those people trying to jam packed the spotlight to take their pictures.



I thought Nicole is gonna be tall but she was as nearly as my height. But she is damn gorgeous like wax-mannequin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Yum! ... I mean the chocolate... seriously :D

xiao-ahmei said...

Ya... yum yum...
:)