Thursday, August 28, 2008

Run, run, run

Been tremendously busy for the last few weeks before the Shape Run last Sunday. I was busy working on the displays design; multi amendments while working on magazine's layouts. Luckily got help from my Senior Designers to do some layouts.

Because of that, I've been working very late. Help out colleagues to oversee the set-up of that big event at Lake Gardens. And I was given a duty to work on that event itself.

It was totally tired day but worth to see a lot of people turned up for the run. Most of them were the runners. Free foods and drinks were given away. Prizes were given away after the race for the top 10 runners.

Well, I am proud of the outcome.

Picture below is my colleagues (From Left to Right): I, Jolynn, Sereena, Juliana, Jaclyn and Weilee (my Art Director).


No comments: