Monday, August 03, 2009

Grandma's Birthday - 01.05.09

Every year, my grandma's birthday always fall on Labour Day; 1st May. This year we celebrated her birthday at my house where she lives with me and my family. My aunt and mum planned to have a potluck party where every each of grandma's children to bring some foods to our house. Imagine I got few aunties, few uncles, few elder cousin-sisters who brought some foods. It almost more than 10 dishes. We had starter dishes, main dishes, desserts, sparkling juices, red wines, 3 cakes! It was totally darn full of stomach.

But not all the members were came. If all completely members of closest to grandma, I think my house could not occupy!
:)

Every each of us hope grandma's stay in good health, enjoy the life with her lovely, caring children and happy always!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute your grandmother !

Anonymous said...

so cute your grandma.