Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random Picture

Gosh, I got so many pictures to show from the previous trip but lazy to upload. :P

On 24.05.09-27.05.09 I went to Chiang Mai with 3 colleagues of mine (they are now my ex-colleagues). Lot of pictures!

On 25.06.09-28.06.09 I went for Mount Kinabalu climb expedition. It was such a great experiences! Still lot of pictures!

ON 07.07.09-14.07.09 I went to Manado with small bunch of friends for a week trip! This is lot of pictures as we went to different places!

On 25.07.09 was my magazine's big event; the night run at Putrajaya.

On 13.08.09 I went to my magazine's brother party bash at Luna Bar.

At the meantime, just wait, but dunno how long gonna post them all. ;)


Let's me brag about my cat:

2 comments:

´´Saray´´ said...

Your cat is simply adorable! I found your blog when I pressed ´´Next blog´´ on the Blogspot screen. Lovely travel pictures by the way.

xiao-ahmei said...

Hi Saray!
Thanks for dropping by.
Thank you so much.
I very much adore my cat though he's arrogant and lazy.
:)