Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wanna have a lesson?

I think learn to swim is very important in our life, no matter how old you are. Yar, to me at this age, getting a swimming lession wasn't easy for me. I always wanted to learn, just that all I know is 'copy' how people swims.

I started with my 1st lession with Ker-hsin, my colleague as we both decided to learn together from a recommended instructor by another colleague. We learnt at Ker-hsin's house at OUG. The lesson starts at 7.30am on Sunday morning. I can't imagine how cold is the pool.

1st day lesson was pretty relaxing for me as I could learn them fast, according from the coach, Mr. Danil. We get to learn to breathe, float, hold on breath in the water. He is such a nice man and has the patience to teach us.

2nd day lesson was tough for me as I got to learn all by myself as Ker-hsin has stopped learning due to her personal reasons. I get to learn on how to move the hands and the legs on breast stroke style in a very sort distance.

3rd day lesson also the same as I need to practice with my breathing and the technique of breast stroke style.

Last day lesson, the 4th; I need to swim breast stroke in a longer distance. I tried so many times to finish one lap but everytime stopped half way. Is either wrong that I couldn't get my breath or too tired of swimming. I think I had learned too fast that I could fail easily. Not relaxing enough to enjoy the lesson. Finally die-die I get to swim a lap after all the attempts. Haha... Mr. Danil said to me that it was my test whether I get to pass the breast stroke swimm style. He even teached me on how to float on face-up.

If you guys need a swimming lesson, please get Mr. Danil. He's okay to learn with though its quite pricey. Mine was RM200 for 4-time lessons for an hour each.
Wahhh... free publicity ad. :)


Water Wise Swimming Centre
Mr. Danil
+6016-3069 327
www.waterwise.multiply.com

No comments: