Sunday, July 06, 2008

Redang Trip

Fortunately I got tagged to a such crazy group to Redang Island. Though it was my first time visit but it's worthless experience. We have 11 adults plus 2 children.

We went there on 3rd July on early morning flight with FireFlyz. I couldn't get sleep as it not because excited about the trip, but I was in the office to finish as much as I could before I could really enjoy the trip. Even I haven't pack my bag. :)



Reached at Murang Jetty 9smthing in the morning and reached at Redang Island at about 10am; I guess. Checked in to our rooms which I shared with 3 other gals; Ling Hui, Billie and Yvonne. I took some pictures before we could have our lunch being served in the canteen. Weather was cloudy and drizzling then it started raining during the lunchtime. After the lunch, we went for our 1st day snorkelling at Pulau... (I've forgotten!!!). They said this time not many fishes/nothing much to see. But for me... sea-water was damn clear, how I wish to have underwater camera to snap some few shots. After that we had our dinner which the BBQ dishes. The dinner was great and delicious! Then we went for a night-walk along the island after the rain has stopped. Had supper while listening to a local live band performing.







The next morning, getting to prepare for breakfast and depart to Marine Island to snorkel. I was really excited to feed the fishes such close-up though some of the fishes bite my fingers; nothing serious just ticklish. After snorkelling, we went back to our resort for lunch. After lunch, our free leisure time that we decided not to go for another snorkel, it seems nothing much to explore more; the corals and fishes getting lesser. I took alot of pictures on scenery as I walked all by myself while the others have their afternoon nap on hammock; some sun-bathing.















After the dinner, we had our 'drinking session' at the bar. Crazy bunch of people got sober with silly games. Laugh like mad but it was fun! :)



The next morning on our last day at Redang, I took some sunrise shots. It was not as early as you thought, it was after 7am. We took our breakfast before we left the Redang Island. Back to Murang Jetty then to the airport.






Overall, I'd really enjoyed the trip and the enjoyment was worthless.
Thanks to everyone; Yvonne for organizing the trip, Mun Yew, Wei Seng & Billie, Sammuel & Ling Hui, Adrian & his family, Dex and Ken!!!!! Love to hang out with you guys! :)

No comments: