Friday, May 02, 2008

Hanoi Trip - Last Peek

These are the last photos that I took. From viewing all the mountains during the ride on the boat took an hour for fro and an hour back to the port. After the boat ride, we headed for lunch then back to our hotel which reached about past 6pm. Then we all went for dinner and we walked at the night market. The next morning we headed to the aiport and reach KL at about past noon. It was a tiring trip.

I hope my mum would experience to see the other country's culture and surroundings. I hope that she'd enjoyed the trip though she complained about the weather there. Well, one of my list of the resolutions is accomplished! Mission complete! :)












Couldn't see me row the boat? Guess I need to take from Kew's camera to post them here. To be continued, then...

No comments: