Friday, May 02, 2008

BBQ during the hot weather

My ex-collegemate had planned for a BBQ gathering among with her coursemates which were from Interior Design based at my house. They couldn't find a suitable place fo a BBQ as most of them are from out-station people.

So, on Labour Day's eve they had the BBQ at my home. I called my coursemates which they were from Graphic Design based to come over but just few of them came. Thanks Jeffery and his girlfriend, Connie and Jason came though you guys didn't eat much. Pleasure to meet you guys. Very the 'pei-min' liao. I'm touched!

Oh, well. I wasn't satisfy during the BBQ as the weather was so darn hot and the set-up wasn't well prepared. I couldn't blame them all as they do not have the fridge at home to keep those foods in. Too much foods were left as just 5 of us BBQ-ing. Pathetic huh...

And it ended quite early as past midnight as to some of them need to work on Labour Day.

Here just two pictures:

No comments: