Friday, April 11, 2008

Early Birthday

Today my bunch of colleagues celebrating my birthday a day earlier. They brought me to nearest to our office area for japanese foods. It was delicious and fulled. They bought me a shirt from Nike. I'm so in love with the shirt though I'm already gained weight that out of their expectation with the size that might not fit me. But luckily, still I need to lose some weight to look much better. Later they bought me a cake to sing to their loudest a happy birthday song. I given a short speech to thanks for all these; lunch treats, pressie and a cake.

It was then everyone was rushing for their dateline, so it was a bit slow but I am happy. Here are some pictures:


Thanks to everyone; Kew, weilee, Cj, Amber, Ker-hsin, Michele, Azzura, Jolynn, Merina, Juliana, Jaclyn, Sereena, Loshini, Aizura, Sharmini, Naza... and whoever that I left out your name (you know who you are) cause I do not know who is sharing the gift. :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

No comments: