Friday, August 11, 2006

Ulu Yam - Sungai Tua - 2nd Visit

As I mentioned, I went to Ulu Yam again last weekend. Actually the place was not called Ulu Yam but Sungai Tua. This time I went with more than 3 people. The same person like last time but with their own companion. 6 of us; Jeffery, Wei Yi (his girlfriend), Ken, Hui-Hui (his girlfriend), Riza and me.

We were planned to have a small little picnic near the stream. Hui-Hui brought her specialty home-made tuna and ham sandwiches while Wei Yi brought egg sandwiches. I bought a watermelon. The guys didn't bring anything except themselves.


We reached there at about 1.30pm and we used the same area but we hiked further upper stream to get a better spot. We crossed across the stream and we set our little picnic on the huge slanting rocks.


First, we got soaked ourselves and walk-about the stream then we have our little lunch. Jeffery cut the melon after its being stored into the cold water stream for a while. We ate, talked, looked around and took some photos. I brought the Olympus u720SW, the waterproof digi-camera from office to take the pictures.

Before I show some of the underwater photos, let me show the pictures of us having fun with posing. There is one photo where Jeffery was being sucked by a leech in between his toes.


And now let me present the Olympus u720SW digi-camera can do for in the water.


We spent our day of picnic at least 4 hours. I followed Riza walked around the stream as he was taking some snapshot with his gear (DSLR) camera for his own pleasure. Then he asked me to be his model to pose certain angle or became his assistant to do some stunts. And here some of his photos that I'd involved. :)

No comments: