Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My faulty but dragging dead ~ Zombie

I must apologise to someone who was very concerned of my safety since I worked overnight in the office for rushing the production deadline.

Sorry Uncle Mike, Darren, Chin Huat, 3rd Bro, Mum and grandma who were worried about me for not being at home last Friday. Instead I got home last Saturday night. Too much of works need to be done until now, finally it has finished. Maybe tonight I can sleep in peaceful dreams after all the hardworks.

Actually today I did the same thing. I stayed overnight with other colleagues since yesterday til now. Never sleep. But today I has informed my family about not going home. :)

Working in a publishing is like life as in mentrual pain which occurs once a month. Deadline before the end of the month which last for 1 week or ever more. Sigh. guess my company short of staffs.

Anyhow, the works had finished. Alas.

No comments: