Friday, June 30, 2006

Melanie's Wedding at Melaka

[Edited] Last week was Melanie's wedding dinner at Hotel Equatorial in Melaka. Melanie was my colleague who got married with her beloved charming husband in her life. Just want to congrate her and new life begins with a wonderful and happiness with her own family.

So, my other colleagues were invited and we planned to go to Melaka together. We started our journey by stopping by at my place as the check-point. Before they came, I was busy preparing by putting on my make-up. While I was sitting on the floor and putting on the make-up, this snobbish cat, Com-Mon came onto my lap. I didn't ask him to come over but he came by himself.


Melanie's wedding was so amazing of the backdrop. Fresh roses surround the stage and the aisle. Live performance with soothing musics. Dinner was great and delicious.

Let the pictures speak itself. Say no more. (Actually lazy to tell further. Hee)




No comments: