Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Expedition to Mount Kinabalu Climb - 25.06.09-28.06.09

I had accomplished something randomly during my 30s that was climbing up to Mount Kinabalu. I had climbed to the peak of Mount Kinabalu! I couldn't describe more but pictures say my experiences. I took so many photos throughout the journey but just manage to show some of those photos taken by members of the same expedition (group); Mei Yan, Jing Shen and good friend of mine, Chee Minh.

Basically I was the last member of the group to reach Laban Rata and the peak of Mount Kinabalu which missed the sunrise view; and also didn't managed to get myself with the others for a group photo at the peak. What a shame. But then I am proud to reach to the peak, all by myself (alone) though they reached the soonest than me.










Those are my captured:



No comments: