Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Supper Out

Yesterday was a very long night. Right after the dinner, my uncle & his wife had a sudden plan to have a visit to Chin Huat's house, who stays at Sungai Long. Yah, from Happy Garden all the way to his house. By the time we reached his house was almost to 11pm. It felt like the holidays mood. My mum, grandma, uncle and aunt had their chit-chat with Chin Huat's parents while me and cousins (Chin Huat, Teng-Teng & Wei-Wei) played cards.

After the chit-chat, we went to have late supper at their nearby house area, the mamak restaurant. Seriously, I felt it like still in CNY holidays mood. Even my grandma could hang on till this very late night. We went home at almost 2am.

Now, I'm became the zombie..... wee-wang-wang~ I need an extra kao kopi-O!

:)
Those pictures taken with Canon G10; borrowed from cousin-bro, Darren.

No comments: